As a Business Development Manager you are responsible for:
- Responsible for prospecting and closing new accounts.
- Growing the Affiliate Networks for your clients.
- Representing your clients to our network of investors and lenders
- For qualified clients supporting their work at different Fashion Week events around the world.
- Representing your clients to our Supply Chain Member Buyers. (wholesalers, Distributors and Retailers)
- You must be willing to work on and off the web.
- Digital and Social Media knowledge is a plus.
- Multi-Lingual is a plus.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Business and Marketing background Preferred.
This position is open to participants in the Internship to Hired Program. Entry level candidates are considered but placed on a commission to salary program.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org