Our Internship to Hired Program.
The program is designed to achieve two objectives:
To provide a path to employment within our company or to provide a path to employment with our members who are also our investors. Members most in need of qualified graduates are:
- Our manufacturers.
- Financial Services Industry.
What degrees benefit the most from our program?
- Accounting is the easiest to hire but mainly entry level positions
- Economics with a minor in Accounting. Tends to the best from a salary point of view if combined with certifications in E.R.P. or an M.B.A. in Supply Chain Management. We normally hire exclusively here from Loyola University. Their Supply Chain Management program is the best in the world.
The Internship to Hired Program is ideally a three-year program.
Year One is focused on simple tasks and communication skills:
- Participation in Business Networking Events.
- Learn Business Networking through promotion of Business Networking events.
- Build you Social media
Network with real people in the world.
- Provide networking for a career with Fashion Buyers Network
- Learn Digital and Social Media
- Marketing through Facebook with our partnership with EventBrite
- Sponsorship to get the
Microsoft Certification in:
- CRM for Sales
- Digital Media
- Social Media
- Network for a career with our network, clients or your own connections
- Proper Networking
- List building
- Use of Social Media
- Creation of online groups and forums
- Sent to Microsoft for certification in CRM for Sales
Year Two is focused on:
- Certifications in E.R.P. (Accounting Software)
- Certifications in Supply Chain Commerce
- Affiliate Marketing
- Costs Accounting
- Financial Analysis and Underwriting
- Learn and Master Affiliate Marketing
- Local versus Global Affiliate Marketing depending on the client
- Amazon Integration
- Amazon Fulfillment
- Amazon for distributors, wholesalers, retailers or manufactures
- Amazon and Supply Chain
- Certification from Microsoft in ERP. Office 365, Business Intelligence.
Year three the emphasis is on licensing.
- Sponsorships provided for:
- Stock Brokerage licenses
- With these sponsorships, employment offers are normally simultaneously offered from our member partners. Banks, Insurance and Stock Brokerage firms.
While our program is best for business majors (Accounting, Economics, Finance and Marketing majors), Non-traditional majors such as Law and Nursing also do very well with it. Law majors have used the networking and CRM for Sales certifications to leverage careers in the political arena or as an Activist while Nursing Majors normally in their Junior year seem to find easy employment as Pharmaceutical Sales Reps. In NJ the starting pay for a nursing major with CRM for Sales certification and Social Media Certification is around $125,000.00 per year. Nurses use this work to also visit doctors offices, clinics, hospitals etc. Giving them an opportunity to see the work places before they decide where they want to work as a nurse. Nurses who have also completed courseware in Supply Chain Management tend to start as Facility Administrators instead of entry level positions.
As a student there are no quota’s for sales. Strictly commission based with no pressure.
All students have up to six months from graduation to fulfil employment requirements to transition to full time employee status.
Students who have successfully finished the Internship to hired are normally hired at the Sales Manager level
All full-time salaried staff receive
100% fully paid health insurance
50% matching on 401 (k) plan.